De Anza College is Always
- Tops in Transfer
- We're always at or near the top in transfers to four-year universities
- Tops in Career Training
- We'll help you get the skills you need from talented instructors and courses designed by industry experts
- Affordable and Cost-Effective
- Our tuition and fees are thousands of dollars less than at UC, CSU or private universities!
- You can get FREE tuition and fees for two years with the De Anza College Promise!
- The Whole College Experience
- We welcome and support a diverse student body, with everything you need to help you succeed!
- Our Online Education Center provides dedicated assistance for online learning
Apply for Summer or FallYou can apply now for summer session or fall quarter at De Anza College
Tops in Transfer
De Anza is always
- The top Silicon Valley college for transfer
- At or near the top statewide in community college transfers to UC, CSU and private universities – latest ranking confirmed in recent research by the Public Policy Institute of California
- A top choice for students from the East Side Union, Fremont Union and San José Unified districts
More about Our academic programs
Tops in Career Training
Our award-winning programs have earned statewide recognition for helping students make financial and employment gains. We offer
- Courses designed by industry experts, with industry needs in mind
- Flexible scheduling – Earn a certificate or degree in six to 24 months!
- Career counseling and experienced instructors who care about your future
More About Our Career Training Programs
The De Anza College Promise
It's the best College Promise program around!
- FREE tuition and fees for TWO years – up to 15 units per quarter – for all eligible students
- Free transportation with the VTA SmartPass, too!
- Dedicated counselors, activities and support services
MORE ABOUT THE DE ANZA COLLEGE PROMISE
Everything You Need to Succeed
We offer the whole college experience, including
- Highly qualified instructors with advanced degrees
- More than 80 degrees, 135 certificates and 1,800 courses
- Learning Communities that create networks of supportive classmates, teachers and advisers
- Vibrant student life, with more than 70 clubs and 17 athletics teams, plus opportunities for community engagement and service learning
- Student services available in person as well as by phone, email and online video
- Tutoring available online and on-campus
- Disability Support Services
- Health and Psychological Services
- Listening and Speaking Center
- Math, Science and Technology Resource Center
- Veteran Services
- Food Pantry and resources for basic needs
- And more!