Applied Automotive Principles
Basic experiences in automotive repair and maintenance as related to the engine and its supporting systems.
|24962||AUTO 350B||61||M······||06:00 PM-07:15 PM||Bill Wishart||E12A|
|M······||07:30 PM-09:45 PM|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-09-26 to 2022-12-16.
AUTO-350B.61:This class mirrors the for-credit class of the same number (350B mirrors 50B), so the course description is the same. Meets fully ON-Campus. This class meets on campus as noted in the class listing. Recommended to take both 350A and 350B in the same quarter.
- 0 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 1.5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 2.5
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Non-credit Class
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- NONCREDIT: (This is a noncredit enhanced, CTE course.)
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
- AUTO D350A (may be taken concurrently)