COVID-19 Information for Employees
Vaccination No Longer Required
The Board of Trustees for the Foothill-De Anza Community College District voted on April 3, 2023, to end the district's COVID-19 vaccination requirement, effective July 3, 2023, which means
- Proof of vaccination is not required for students or employees
- Face masks are still strongly recommended and may be required in some classrooms or offices on campus
- Check the district Human Resources COVID-19 website for more information.
Masks Recommended, May Be Required
Properly worn face masks are strongly recommended on campus and may be required in some offices or by individual instructors in their classrooms, under the policy announced for fall 2022 by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District.
- Your mask must cover your mouth AND nose.
- See the Face Mask Information webpage for more information.
Don't Come to Campus If You Feel Sick!
If you have COVID symptoms, test positive or were exposed to someone who has COVID-19, you should follow the county health guidelines listed on our COVID-19 Protocols webpage.
Employee Self-Reporting Form
Employees can use this form to notify the college and district if they have tested positive for COVID-19, been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or become ill with COVID symptoms – even if they are working remotely. A copy will be routed to the district Human Resources office.
Testing and Vaccination Locations
Find a Testing Site Near You
Youcan also use these online tools to find a free COVID-19 testing site near you:
Find a Vaccination Site Near You
Feeling Anxious or Stressed?Free counseling appointments are available through the Foothill-De Anza district Employee Assistance Program (EAP).