Grocery Gift Cards
Update on Grocery Gift Card and Reciept Submission
The grocery gift card form will reopen on Monday March 10th. If you have a receipt to submit, do not wait until March 10th. Please submit it now to email@example.com.
Please make sure to answer all questions completely and correctly. Grocery e-gift cards are available while supplies last to eligible students who are currently registered for winter quarter at De Anza.
A few things to note:
- All students must complete and submit the Grocery Gift Card Program Eligibility form prior to receiving a card (it will be emailed to you after your first request).
- Please provide your full name and the email address you currently have on your student records.
- These e- gift cards are to be used for food only.
- Students who maintain eligibility are limited to one request maximum every 2 weeks only for distribution on designated distribution dates (see food pantry webpage for dates). Any duplicate requests will not be considered. Do not submit multiple requests.
- When sharing your current needs, please include any information about resources you
are currently accessing, or any extenuating circumstances such as loss of employment.
- We ask for this information so we can understand the circumstances that De Anza students are currently facing.