Meet Your ISP Counselors
- Prospective students: Contact the ISP Admission office at: email@example.com
- Newly admitted students: please wait to receive workshop information on academic counseling, assessment, registration and orientation before scheduling an appointment/drop-in session with a counselor.
- We recommend you log into Canvas (a program for online classrooms) to review the following:
- If you are not able to log into the Canvas system, it is most likely because you have very recently been admitted to De Anza College. Please wait a few days, then re-try. If the issue continues, contact the ISP Admission office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see these helpful Canvas resources
Contact an International Student Academic Counselor for help relating to your academic goal and educational plan.
Here's How to Contact Academic Counselors:
- You can meet with the academic counselors without an appointment during the drop-in hours – see the list of drop-in hours.
- Or you can schedule a time to speak with a counselor – use the online appointment scheduler.
ISP Counselors provide academic counseling services to support students who are attending De Anza on F-1 visas.
Our counselors can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- Cultural adjustment and related issues
- And more!