New Hybrid Course: Counseling 5
What Is the Course About?
A hybrid course is taught through a combination of online and in-person instruction. This course is an introduction to De Anza College, including information about programs, services, policies, degrees, certificates, transfer requirements and college culture. Students will learn strategies for academic success and develop a preliminary educational plan.
Why Take This Course?
F-1 Visa students who are planning to enter the U.S. for the spring 2023 quarter are required to enroll in at least one hybrid or on-campus course. By enrolling in this course, you would meet this federal requirement.
Here's How to Enroll
You must submit a request to add this course before the spring quarter begins on April 10th, 2023. To submit a request, please email Lynn Ling at email@example.com with this information:
Please write "Adding Hybrid Counseling 5" in the email subject line
- Your eight-digit CWID (your Campuswide ID or De Anza student ID number)
- Your full name
- CRN of the section that you want to enroll in (CRN 48400 OR CRN 48401)
|48400||Manija Ansari||4/21/2023 - 5/18/2023||See details|
|48401||Denica Kelly||5/23/2023 - 5/26/2023||See details|
COVID Vaccination and Booster Required
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and received at least one booster shot (if eligible), in order to take any class that meets on campus, including hybrid classes.
- You will not be able to register for any class that has any meetings on campus until you have submitted proof of your final vaccination or received an exemption. (If you already submitted your vaccination records for a previous quarter, you don't need to submit again.)
- You will also need to submit proof of a COVID-19 booster shot (if you're eligible for one) before coming to campus for any reason. Proof of the booster must be submitted separately from your vaccination proof. (If you already submitted your booster document for a previous quarter, you don't need to submit again.)
- See the Rules for Coming to Campus webpage for details and instructions for submitting your vaccination and booster documents.