If you need more time to pay for your recently enrolled term
De Anza offers a plan that allows you to pay your fees in three monthly installments over the quarter.
The last day to sign up for a payment plan is the second Friday of each new quarter.
- If you choose to enroll in an installment payment plan, you will have to pay one third (half during summer) of your balance up front, along with a $25 nonrefundable service fee.
- The remaining balance will be scheduled into two equal amounts (payments), which you agree to automatically be processed in installments during the fifth and eighth week of the quarter (the other half on Friday of the first week during summer session.)
- This plan cannot be reversed once you have signed the payment plan agreement.
- Your payment amounts will be adjusted if you add or drop classes during the quarter.
Here's how to enroll in the installment plan
Only students in good standing, who have a balance of $50 or more for the current quarter, are eligible to enroll in an installment plan.
- Log in to MyPortal and click on "The Registration" tab. Then on the "Bill Payment" channel, click on the "Payment Plan" button.
- Once on the payment system, click on "Payment Plans" tab to enroll in a payment plan or view your current plan and payment schedule.
You will be charged a $25 nonrefundable service fee for each quarter that you enroll in a payment plan.
Students taking classes at both De Anza and Foothill should only enroll in one payment plan. Please do not enroll in multiple plans even if offered.