APASA Steering Committee
APASA is governed by an APASA Steering Committee (ASC) comprised of active APASA members. The Steering Committee meets monthly to discuss AAPI related concerns, set directions for APASA, establish policies and procedures, form and approve budgets, etc.
APASA Steering Committee Members (2021-2022*)
- Erick Aragon, Faculty Director, Outreach and Relations with Schools
- Chesa Caparas, Faculty, English/ASAM | Faculty Coordinator, Jean Miller Resource Room
- Christine Chai, Faculty, ESL/ASAM
- Susanne Chan, Emeritus Faculty/Counselor, International Student Programs
- Tracy Chung-Tabangcura, Classified Professional, Articulation Specialist
- Paul Fong, Adjunct Faculty, Political Science
- Betty Inoue, Faculty/Counselor, Transfer Center
- Denica Kelly, Faculty/Counselor, International Student Programs
- Phong Lam, Classified Professional, Academic Advisor, Counseling & Advising Center
- KD Le, Faculty/Counselor, Counseling & Advising Center
- Mae Lee, Faculty/Dept. Chair, ASAM
- Elvin Ramos, Dean, Social Sciences and Humanities Division
- Hyon Chu Yi-Baker, Faculty Director, College Life | Judicial Affairs Officer
- La Donna Yumori-Kaku, Retired Classified Professional, Student Activities Specialist, Office of College Life | Emeritus APASA Co-Chair
* Subject to confirmation.
2021 Fall Quarter Meetings
See below for scheduled meetings.
Thursday, October 14, from 4:00 - 5:15 pm To be rescheduled
- To be determined - November meeting
- To be determined - December meeting
Non-Steering Committee members: if interested in attending, please contact Denica Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Zoom link at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting time.