Order Your Official Transcript Online
(If you are looking for the office at De Anza College that evaluates transcripts from other schools and awards credit for previous coursework or Advanced Placement exams, please visit the website for the Admissions and Records Evaluations Unit.)
There are three ways to order an official transcript.
Order through MyPortal: Open the Student Apps page and click on the "Transcripts" tile to order.
(The letter "P" is part of the logo for Parchment, the online service that De Anza uses to provide transcripts.)
Order online directly from Parchment, the authorized provider for De Anza College transcripts.
Submit your request to email@example.com.
Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed as a printed version, depending on the preference of the receiving institution.
Important Steps for Ordering Online
Missing information in your request may delay your transcript. Be sure to provide your full name, your date of birth and either your eight-digit Campuswide ID (CWID) or the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Please follow these steps when ordering online
- Log in to the Parchment website
- Click on Profile in the upper right area of your screen
- Select Account Settings
- Click on the Transcript tab
- Type in your CWID or the last four digits of your Social Security number. (If you don't have a Social Security number, you can enter 0000.)
- Click on Save
- Click on Order in the upper right area of your screen
- Click on Create New Order
Your will be charged $7 per transcript, plus shipping if a printed version is requested. Shipping charges are
- US Postal Service domestic delivery: $2.50
- U.S. Postal Service international delivery: $5
- FedEx domestic delivery: $25
- FedEx international delivery: $47.50
Each student is entitled to two free electronic transcripts. You can now request up to two free transcripts using the Parchment online order form.
Parchment Customer SupportIf you need have questions or help ordering transcripts online, call the Parchment customer support desk at 833.781.7235.